Monday, 28 February 2011 - Me in my bedroom….. Victoria, Liam and I watched “Hanna Hoekom” which has a huge resemblance to ‘The Walton’s’ if I am honest.
- I again shared the title of “Distributor of the month” for Tranquil Body Treats. I actually cried. Is silly, is a small thing but it makes me happy.
- I have set myself a proper target this month and I need ALL the help I can get to reach it… so please be kind, and spoil yourself with a bit of a body treat. If you would like to be added to my mailing list, leave me a message. :) I need the validation!
- Saw a gorgeous “South Africa” bag at the Rosebank flea market on Sunday. Looked too expensive to ask the price, so I didn’t. :(
- Am really happy with the gift bags idea so far for my birthday….. now for the presentation of such…. and decoration. It is ONLY 103 days, 20 hours, 34 minutes, 39 seconds to go to until when I was born you know. :p
- So far Kev is flying into his Matric year… two A’s for these set of exams. He is making me very proud.
- I am feeling a tad lost at the moment…. anxiety present but not overwhelming, but I am not feeling depressed.
- Noid is in Swaziland on conference and I miss him. During the week we do not spend much time together, but right now it feels like I am missing a limb. I want to have a small cry and go howl at the border post until he gets back!
- Our elopement caused much emotional upset and has influenced my level of closeness and trust in friendships. There is nobody I am spending much time with in reality, only our kids and Noid. I work, I take care of kids, I see Noid when I can and that is my life right now.
- I feel excluded. Not overwhelmed by invitations – I am not pregnant, I am not planning a wedding, I am not building a new business, I am not loosing weight or excercising…. I seem to have little in common with anyone and feel I’m not missed. Yes – pity party. I hate feeling like I never mattered at all.
- I’m exhausted beyond explanation on every level imaginable.
- I am hungry – all the time. It’s disgusting.
- I’m in love with Milo milkshake from Wimpy.
- My neck and shoulders feel in permanent spasm. It’s sore and must piss off. I don’t have time for this crap.
- Work …. I am happy with what I am delivering, watching the drama unfold slowly. Hoping for more of a romantic comedy than a horror movie.
- Isn’t that lovely? My friend Fiona made that picture for me. Thanks Fi.
Night my friends